motor / alternator
For Automotive applications
What is a alternator?
- An alternator is a device used to generate electricity for your vehicle.
How do I know if my alternator needs replaced?
- If your car does not start then it is either the car battery that has gone flat in which case you could try jump starting your car and if that does not work then it is most likely the battery or dynamo that is faulty and needs replacing. Contact us now below and we can troubleshoot your vehicles issue and repair it for you!
What is a dynamo?
- It is what has been replaced by an alternator in modern cars and its function is to generate electricity for your vehicle.
How do I know if my dynamo needs replaced?
- One indication your starter may have an ongoing fault is if your car does not start then it can be due to a flat battery. In this case you could try jump starting your car.
- If that does not work then it is most likely the battery or dynamo that is faulty and needs replacing. Contact us now and we can troubleshoot your vehicle's issue and quickly get you back on the road with a reliable vehicle.
Starter motor replacement
What is a starter motor?
- It is a device used to initiate the engines operation, it does this by spinning the engine over which sucks air and fuel into the combustion chamber to allow the engine to start spinning on its own.
How do I know if my starter motor needs replaced?
- One indication your starter may be going bad is at the moment you try to start your car. If you turn the key and simply hear a clicking sound, or nothing at all, then it may be the starter, a further conformation of this is if you have electrical power in the car (the dash is lit up) this means its not the battery at fault.
Contact us now below and we can troubleshoot and repair your vehicle for you!
Motor / alternator parts
What parts do we offer?
We can supply and install an extensive range of new and reconditioned alternators, dynamos and starter motors as well as all the parts associated with these devices.
We carry stock of lots of parts so contact us below for more information and to know what we have in stock!